The discovery of an inner creative urge usually starts with a journey of self-discovery. Our innermost thoughts seek out that captivating spark which holds us in thrall. Silvie Kořistková’s inner creativity finds expression in colour, shapes and structure. Her dreams are imprinted on canvas where they find permanent expression.
Silvie has been painting since childhood, but first entered the art world as a mature artist by showing her paintings to a wider audience in 2018. For the most part, her works are abstract, rather than figurative, which she perceives as a search for harmony and tranquillity. In creating abstract paintings, time seems to stand still for Silvie, as though the space around her merges with her innermost self. Her abstract paintings are thus testimony to this silent exchange with the artist’s subconscious and therefore seem liberated and balanced with a tendency to holistic renewal.
Her depictions of fauna and wildlife bear witness to Silvie’s most important life credo: a love of nature. Her portraiture allows us to stop and observe the everyday challenges faced by her animal subjects. Silvie’s love of nature consequently led to her collaboration with foundations concerned with conservation and environmental protection, just as her affinity with fauna is witnessed by her work with the “Remembering Wildlife” project to protect the gorillas of the Congo.
“Humanity” too, as a theme of Silvie’s work, is ever present as a natural step in observing her surroundings. Silvie devoted her latest series of paintings, “In the Reflections of the Moon”, to those innermost feelings of passion and insecurity, stripped of their conventional veneer of pretence and manipulation. Body language does not lie, so, as an artist, she strives to give visible form to those instances when we think not just about the observed object, but also about ourselves.
A major success was Silvie’s work with musicians using metallic pigments. Brass instruments shine with genuine 24 carat gold applied to the structure and characters come to life by standing out from the canvas in 3D.
Silvie Kořistková has her gallery and art studio in the Orlova and her works are represented in several solo and group exhibitions in the Czech Republic. By collaborating with well established organizations with a worldwide reputation such as Saatchi Art (NY), Singulart (London, Paris) and Artmajeur (Paris) Silvie’s work gains international recognition and thereby the awareness of collectors both abroad and in the Czech Republic. From 2022 he will represent me in the sale of some paintings by the Steiner Gallery from Vienna, Austria.
In 2023, she started cooperation with the company Obrazy v aukci, s.r.o., where her works are sold in online auctions.
- 2018: Authorship exhibition “Čauky Mňauky cafe” in Ostrava.
- 2019: Authorship exhibition BEAUTY BODY CLINIC, Kosmická, Prague
- 2019: Authorship exhibition INNEX, Pařížská, Prague
- 2019 – 2021: Permanent exhibition in ALO KAFE, Ostravská, Frýdek-Místek
- 2019 – 2023: Permanent authorship exhibition in SKELET CAFE, 28. Října, Ostrava
- 2019 – 2023: Permanent authorship exhibition in BE LOVELY, Na Příkopě, Prague
- 2021: International exhibition ART IN PRAGUE 2021 in U Zlatého Kohouta Gallery, Prague
- September – October 2021: Authorship exhibition Gallery MonAmi, Slezské náměstí, Bílovec
- 30. – 31. 10. 2022: OPEN ART FEST 2021, Prague Holešovice Exhibition Grounds
- December 2021-2023: Permanent authorship exhibition in Café U zlaté koruny, Ostrava
- 12. 12. – 7. 1. 2022: Exhibition Gallery MonAmi, Slezské náměstí, Bílovec
- 2022: Authorship exhibition in Gallery Silvie Kořistková, Orlová
- 7-8/2022: Exhibition in Gallery Pod věží, Mladá Boleslav
- 7-8/2022: International exhibition ART IN PRAGUE 2022 in U Zlatého Kohouta Gallery, Prague
- October 2022: Autorship exhibition at the FASION STORM event, Silesian Ostrava castle
- 11. – 12. 2022: Authorship exhibition in the Gallery ŽIVOT, Ostrava
- 11/2022: Exhibition in Akropolis Palace Prague
- 6. 2. – 4. 3. 2023: Exhibition in The gallery STEINER – Vienna, Austria
- 6.4. -26. 4. 2023: Exhibition in TWINART gallery Prague
- 6. – 8. 2023: Authorship exhibition in Petrovice castle, Petrovice u Karviné
- 9. – 10. 2023: Authorship exhibition in Gallery MORITZ, castle in Bílovec